Finance Manager, Senior | Req#2779
ActioNet is looking for a Senior Finance Manager to manage the Project Accounting Leads, located in Vienna, VA.
The Financial Business Manager’s primary responsibility is the development, analysis and reporting of financial information to both internal and external customers. Partnering with the Executives, Business Unit Managers and Program Managers, the Financial Business Manager will assist in achieving corporate and program financial goals.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- 10+ years in Federal Government Contracting
- 5+ years in Corporate Reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Expert level knowledge of all CostPoint 7 modules
- Proficiency in the administration of Cognos 11
- Working knowledge & administration of TM1
- Understanding of FAR
- Expert level knowledge of Federal Contracting Types and Vehicles
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management processes and techniques
- Understanding of GAP, DCAA requirements and CAS
- Understanding of standard Project Management techniques and processes
- Corporate Functions
- Preparing / Analyzing / Presenting Corporate and Unit level monthly financial information – including:
- Communicating strategies and options to improve the bottom line
- Variance tracking and explanations for items such as Revenue, Cost of Operations, Receivables and Unallowable Expenses
- Setting / Reviewing Financial Policies & Procedures which maintain the Corporation’s many certifications and meet Federal Government Contracting requirements
- Managing, Mentoring and training Project Accounting staff ensuring Corporate and contract objectives are met
- Maintaining Financial Tools (CostPoint / Cognos /TM1 / FocusPoint) including patching, back-ups, functional checks, security, and user access
- Interfacing with DCMA and DCAA:
- Preparing compliant budgets
- Maintaining compliant systems
- Responding to audit data calls
- Monitoring processes to ensure compliance
- Ad-hoc support to Business Development via written responses to RFPs, pricing and past performance evaluations
- Contract Functions
- Review contract requirements and determine processes / methodologies to meet objectives
- Foster and preserve customer relationships guaranteeing performance success
- Monitor and track contract value and funding awards and modifications
- Daily tasking include examining
- Invoice reconciliation/Invoice processing and reconciliation and coordinate timely and accurate payments
- Monitor Subcontract agreements, track subcontractor spend, review and approve invoices
- Budget execution duties include the tracking and reporting of program expenditures
- Conduct ad hoc financial analysis to support management decision making
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy, and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.