Help Desk Support Technician | Req#2772
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a Help Desk Support Technician requiring an active Secret Clearance located in Fort Hood, TX. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense. In this role, you will be responsible for providing Surge Support to other teams as needed to support daily IT operations. This is a temporary (onsite) position, NTE 6 months.
Telework is not authorized.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide surge support to other teams as needed during times of surge (this will include desktop Tier 2 activities or Tier 3 activities).
- Experience using Help Desk Ticketing tools (e. g. ServiceNow, Remedy) for the tracking, recording, and prioritization of support.
- Utilize help desk ticketing software to log, monitor, document, and close trouble tickets.
- Skilled in troubleshooting and preparing the standard set of peripherals for a workstation in an enterprise medical environment.
- Provide End User Device (EUD) support service and incident resolution remotely and through touch-labor services to ensure that the end user operational environment is functional.
- Under minimal supervision, monitor and respond to hardware and software problems.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- Must possess a working knowledge of the current desktop Microsoft Operating System software.
- Experienced in all facets of workstation maintenance and support which includes software, hardware, handheld devices and mission applications.
- Ability to install, connect, configure, upgrade, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair client computing devices.
- Possess solid analytical/cognitive skills to troubleshoot complex and technical problems.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- All positions in customer support are IAT level II positions as defined in DOD 8750.01-M which requires the applicable Security + CE
- Positon requires a suitable National Security Check with Inquiry (NACI) to gain access to information systems.
- Security Clearance, Secret
- MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy, and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.