SharePoint Specialist | Req#2803
ActioNet is looking for a SharePoint Specialist who will be providing support to the federal government. As a specialist, responsibilities include:
- Managing the SharePoint architecture (including supporting hubs, site collections, sites, and subsites) ensuring it meets the needs of the agency.
- Supporting the operations and maintenance of SharePoint sites and applications to include site configuration and maintenance activities
- Supporting system administration activities to include account maintenance, system health monitoring, and troubleshooting with other groups on interfaces and performance within the infrastructure.
- Supporting data migration and troubleshooting SharePoint sites and applications to resolution/remediation.
- Supporting an enterprise-wide information and database management, quality assurance, change management, computer security, and development and enhancement of standards and procedures.
- Assisting with program management, post implementation reviews, project status, and systems development/implementation assessments.
- Performing adaptive maintenance to upgrade, convert or enhance the sites to adapt to changes in the requirements or the processing environment including, but not be limited to, upgrades or conversions of current content and functionality to adapt to enhancements made to the system.
- Creating, updating and delivering documentation for best practice recommendations. Documents are technical manuals, user guides, and/or operational guides.
• 7 years of SharePoint development, administration, and management
• 5 years of Knowledge Management experience
• 5 years of experience with migrating from SharePoint 2013 to SPO
• 5 years of experience with developing and documenting process workflows
• 5 years of experience editing technical writing products
• 5 years of experience communicating to diverse audiences (written and verbally)
• 5 years of experience providing written documentation of processes.
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to workand continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.