Jr. Security Specialist | Req#3002
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a Jr Security Specialist located in Rosslyn ,VA. The position is for a contract supporting the department of defense. As a member of an established and fast-growing company, you will be provided with excellent training opportunities.
- Operate the S&G 8077 and Kaba X-09 & X-10 locks.
- Physical security duties include, but are not limited to, maintaining, and changing combinations, updating area access letters, access control systems, alarm accesses
- Review current FAM & FAH to stay within security requirements
- Contributes to development, review, and disposition of standing operating procedures and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist with preparation of Security Operating Procedures (SOPs) outlining customer guidelines and establishing procedures
- Prepare for and participate in customer Security Assessments
- Participated as part of team to complete a general project.
- Other duties as required
- Active Secret clearance
- Knowledge of Federal and/or DoD security policies and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to multitask with minimal or no supervision.
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.