Employee Experience and Inclusion Manager
Our Employee Experience and Inclusion Manager will be responsible for working across our organization to design, build and manage programs focused on cultivating an inclusive work environment and culture for all Act-On employees. We know that more than 70% of job seekers consider opportunities for personal growth, diversity, and work environment of equal importance to the substance of the role itself.
As the leader of these initiatives (with support from our Executive and Leadership Teams) you will focus on creating an experience that attracts, maintains and motivates our employees. Your work will be both qualitative (e.g. managing programs that drive engagement) and quantitative (e.g. using analytics to inform DE&I initiatives). Ideally you will have a background in building and leading culture and inclusion-focused programs, partnering with executive and team leaders, and executing creative approaches that offer fulfilling and rewarding experience. This position will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager Responsibilities:
- Build and support a desirable internal culture for our employees keeping them connected to the company, mission, and brand
- Design and evolve new/current programs in innovative ways to enhance employee engagement, recognition, and satisfaction, leveraging feedback and data for continuous improvement.
- Work with Executive sponsors and stakeholders to foster a welcoming environment.
- Manage Employee Resource Groups of interested employees focused on culture, inclusion, women in tech, and others.
- Work with the People team and other teams to build an employee journey map to attract, retain, develop, and scale talent globally
- Leverage data, analysis, and trends to define diversity, representation, equity, and inclusion goals, priorities, and influence Executives and critical stakeholders to make decisions in support of those goals
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to create and drive strategic external partnerships to ensure a diverse pipeline of talent and robust talent engagement with underrepresented groups
- Work closely with the People team to develop and execute employee enablement and training strategies to achieve a more diverse and inclusive workforce at all levels
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager Requirements:
- Successful track record (3-5years) of conceiving and implementing effective programs related to Employee Experience, Culture, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in a startup environment
- Ability to build programs and initiatives from scratch
- A true believer and experienced practitioner in “Employee is the customer” mindset
- Proven experience working cross functionally with Executives, leaders and individual contributors
- Program management – experience and expertise in building, managing and scaling complex programs that involve significant change management, high-profile outcomes and multiple organizational partners
- Adaptability and resilience – ability to move quickly and be resilient when things are ambiguous; can get people to understand that a best-in-class employee experience and building a more inclusive workplace are everyone’s job, while having a deep sense of personal accountability to drive change, see results, and make things happen