SAP APO Consultant
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future
Currently we are looking for SAP APO Consultant to join our IT Team.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in projects and support of both APO DP & APO SNP modules;
- Minimum 2 life cycle end to end implementations for APO modules DP & SNP projects;
- Strong configuration skills in SNP and DP;
- Good understanding of the integration aspects with SAP ECC (Set-Up and management of the Core Interface; Knowledge of CIF user exits);
- Good Integration & troubleshooting experience with SAP BW for APO related issues around Data Staging & Reporting from & to APO;
- Expertise & work experience in multiple APO SNP engines especially in Heuristics, CTM & optimizer are nice to have;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Able to work according ITIL principles;
- Experience in coordinating small size teams;
- Experience in work with distributed teams;
- Very good English language. As additional asset: Other languages like German or Polish.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours. If you have touched a PowerA® gaming controller, a Five Star® notebook, a Leitz stapler, a Rapid tools, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.