Licensing & Partnerships Coordinator (PowerA)
PowerA, a division of ACCO Brands, USA LLC., is a leading third-party gaming accessory brand, and one of the fasting growing companies in the industry. We’re made up of many unique individuals who come together for one purpose: to build the most innovative accessories for the world’s most popular interactive entertainment platforms. We partner with industry giants such as Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Activision, Pokémon, and more. You can find our products at most major retailers in North America, Europe, Australia, and Latin America.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Licensing & Partnerships Coordinator for its PowerA products. This position is responsible for supporting the Licensing team and work cross-functionally to communicate and executed tasks related to PowerA’s 1P and 3P licensing partners. This role will also interact with Licensors on various business requests and ensure smooth operation and engagement in partner initiatives.
- Coordinate licensing efforts by supporting 1st and 3rd Party Licensor initiatives, exhibiting high levels of customer service to ensure smooth operations and satisfied clients
- Facilitate and/or execute various Licensor requests for line plans, channel marketing, product reports, retail insights and more
- Help communicate updates on concepts, approvals, and timelines to internal and external teams to ensure project details are understood and deadlines are maintained
- Track contractual requirements of Licensing agreements to help communicate and enforce territory rights, category rights, and their nuances
- Keep internal documentation updated and distributed internally to assure teams are aligned with brand guidelines, partner requirements and contract statuses
- Keep individual partner roadmaps up to date for internal visibility on game launches, key marketing beats, and other notable dates
- Facilitate post-project evaluations to understand success of product, opportunities, and partnerships
- Act as liaison between the PowerA China Team, Product Development Team, and Licensors to keep customs documentation up to date and aligned
- Assist with account management for Licensor-owned websites & other direct to customer opportunities
- Facilitate new vendor setup for new licensing partners
- Take ownership of generating, activating, and auditing Royalty Codes to ensure Licensors are being paid accurately
- Create ease of process through constant evaluation of processes and suggest areas for improvement to ensure maximum operational efficiency
- Other job duties and projects as assigned
- College degree in marketing, business and/or equivalent experience
- 3+ years relevant professional experience in licensing, product marketing, or account management
- Experience in project management or product development for consumer retail
- Previous client relationship or account management experience
- Demonstrated success within a multi-tasking, cross-functional team environment with changing priorities and dynamic response times
- Working knowledge of the consumer products industry, including licensing, product development, and retail marketing. Video Games and/or Entertainment industry is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and business relationship skills need to successfully interact with licensor, retail, and vendor partners
- Basic knowledge of contracts, legal terms, and accounting functions preferred
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent time management and attention to detail
- Creative Problem-solving skills and the ability to pivot in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable and Proficient in Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint / OneNote / Outlook
- Efficiency in data management and application a plus
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours. If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands. More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.