Customer Service Representative (LucidSound)
PowerA, a division of ACCO Brands, USA LLC., is a leading third-party gaming accessory brand, and one of the fasting growing companies in the industry. We’re made up of many unique individuals who come together for one purpose: to build the most innovative accessories for the world’s most popular interactive entertainment platforms. We partner with industry giants such as Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Activision, Pokémon, and more. You can find our products at most major retailers in North America, Europe, Australia, and Latin America.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Customer Service Representative to provide customer services for LucidSound products.
- Provides introductory information to new customers.
- Ensures that customers are satisfied with products by following up and connecting with customers to understand their satisfaction of their purchases.
- Provides customers with the information of other products/ new products.
- Provide accurate answer to customer’s question in a quick, effective manner.
- Escalates customers’ queries and concerns, expedite correction or adjustment.
- Troubleshoots common issues of products.
- Works with a team of Customer Service Representatives and other departments to find appropriate solutions for customers.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by interacting and clarifying customers; complaint, then determines the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to customers. Follows up with customers to ensure resolution.
- University/college degree is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with SAP, Salesforce, In contact phones.
- 1+ year of Customer Service experience is preferred.
- Strong Interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Multitasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to answer a high volume of tickets and/or emails daily.
- Ability to share work among a customer service team.
- Attentiveness and patience.
- Time-management skills.
- Ability to find the positive in any situation.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours. If you have touched a PowerA® gaming controller, a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.