European eCommerce Manager - RAPID TOOLS
Isaberg Rapid Tools a part of Acco Brands located in Sweden are now recruiting a European Ecomerce manager. Rapid is a world-leading fastening specialist with one of the market's strongest offerings in stapling, hot melt adhesives, blind riveting, and hot air.
This role will be based from our UK office in Aylesbury and applicants should be within reasonable commuting distance to enable frequent presence at the Aylesbury office, but the day to day work can be carried out from home. This is a new role to the business and an exciting opportunity for an experienced eCommerce expert to join our team.
Purpose of Job
A key part of Rapid Tools growth plans is to grow significantly in the UK and this predominately through an expanded Etail business. On European level, the pure Etail business and the fast development of Etail business by Rapid Tools existing retail customer is a key for further growth. The position should ensure continuous overall profitable growth for Rapid Tools within both Etail & Retail.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Tasks
The role will be responsible for driving the Rapid Tools product line across all Amazon EMEA market place/s. The role will be to drive the Rapid Tools business at Amazon UK and further more to coordinate the local Tool KAM:s responsible for Amazon in their respective market (FR, DE, IT, ES, SE, NL, PL) and to initiate initiatives and implement changes to accelerate sales growth and brand building for Rapid Tool across all Amazon EMEA markets.
The person will be responsible to establish and to develop the Rapid Tools business with the most significant tools Etail distributors in the UK such as Screwfix, Toolstation and Ebay. The objective is to double the UK business to $4m at the end of 2022 through a combination of sales growth in Etail and DIY retail and to grow to at least $6m at the end of 2024.
Supported by Tools European team and working closely with the ACCO European Etail Centre of Excellence team, this role will be responsible for delivering the growth plan for Rapid Tools, focusing on new distribution, product activation, share gain and sales growth. The 2021 volume objective for Tools Etail business in Europe is $5m and for 2022 aimed at $10m.
This role offers a competitive salary and an annual bonus.Key Relationships
- You will work close with VP Tools and the Rapid Tools management team to strategically develop Etail strategies and actions across all European countries to accelerate the Etail growth for Rapid Tools and to support the execution and implementation of these strategies across Europe with the local sales teams.
Profile & key knowledge/experience
- 2i Undergraduate degree educated; commercial postgraduate qualification is a plus
- Solid experience from sales and marketing roles with Amazon and/or other Etailers.
- Self-starter with professional, strongly results driven attitude and strong work ethic that ensures quick execution of decided strategies and actions.
- Strong character & communicator, able to work within a complex matrix organization with multiple internal stakeholders
- Project management skills with a team building mentality, humble attitude that can work as an ambassador for Etail within the Tools organization and likewise as a Tools ambassador within the Acco European Etail Centre of Excellence
- The ability to work independently without day to day supervision & interaction
- Financially & Commercially astute, with budget control experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills with high competency level/ experience of MS Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure.
ISABERG RAPID AB is a world-leading fastening specialist with one of the market's strongest offerings in stapling, hot melt adhesives, blind riveting, and hot air. With our own development, manufacturing, distribution, and marketing, we create strong bonds all the way from idea to the product landing with the user. Through dealer networks all over the world and our own sales offices in Europe, our products are used by home fixers and professionals around the world. Our head office is located in Sweden since the company was founded in 1936.
ACCO Brands Corporation is one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office products. We market products in more than 100 countries through our own sales force and distribution networks. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation, and we're focused on delivering exceptional value for our shareholders and customers by providing unique, leading-edge, branded office products.
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to age, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, national origin or disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.