Senior Channel Operations Manager (PowerA)
PowerA, a division of ACCO Brands, USA LLC., is a leading third-party gaming accessory brand, and one of the fasting growing companies in the industry. We’re made up of many unique individuals who come together for one purpose: to build the most innovative accessories for the world’s most popular interactive entertainment platforms. We partner with industry giants such as Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Activision, Pokémon, and more. You can find our products at most major retailers in North America, Europe, Australia, and Latin America.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Senior Channel Operations Manager responsible for PowerA brand. This position will manage the operational relationship with all PowerA channels, he/she will drive the launch of all new products into channel and ensure optimal channel inventory. He/she will act as a liaison between the Channel and PowerA on communications and order management.
- Partner closely with Sales, acting as the Supply Chain operations representative for specific categories across key accounts, driving short-term and long-term account plans and joint value strategies.
- Drive the launch of all new products into the channel, including management of distributor/retailer-level product transition, set-up, deployment, and replenishment.
- Visit customers and stores, lead partner meetings and planning forums.
- Ensure proactive, data-oriented communication to internal and external stakeholders, with focus on improving year-over-year Customer Satisfaction (NSAT).
- Drive optimal channel inventory to maximize revenue opportunities, ensure on-shelf presence and mitigate risk.
- Partner with the account team on leading indicators and CPFR methodologies for all stages of the product lifecycle - launch, replenishment, and end of life.
- Challenge the status quo via a growth mindset – strive for continuous improvement and customer-centrism in all aspects of decision making.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Oversee order fulfillment ensuring that PowerA is flawlessly managing customer expectations.
- Work with the internal Supply & Operations Execution (S&OE), F&L and Planning teams to explore methods of optimizing customer service while balancing cost to serve, ranging from order management practices to direct ship or expediting costs.
- Ensure that key channel metrics are understood and actioned accordingly, including root cause investigation and leading cross-team efforts to drive necessary improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- 5-7 years supply chain and inventory management experience, preferably in planning (demand/supply), customer-facing logistics, or channel management.
- 3+ years’ experience in leading a team, preferably in leading international team.
- Having worked in a high growth industry.
- Global Retailer experience (particularly EMEA).
- Strong data analytical skills.
- Proven ability in presenting to leadership.
- Solid experience with SAP Transition/Implementation.
- Proven track record for identifying and implementing new opportunities to create synergy and mitigate risk.
- Experience implementing and improving processes, particularly around EDI-Automatic order processes.
- Strong understanding of an end to end Supply Chain and the value / cost drivers that Supply Chain Management and Strategy can drive.
- Knowledge of successful sell in/sell through processes with retail channel partners.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Cross-functional collaboration skill.
- Data-oriented, analytical and detail oriented, yet balanced with an ability to be able to step back from the data to draw out the right business approach for conclusion.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.