Product Marketing Manager (Lucid Sound)
PowerA, a division of ACCO Brands, USA LLC., is a leading third-party gaming accessory brand, and one of the fasting growing companies in the industry. We’re made up of many unique individuals who come together for one purpose: to build the most innovative accessories for the world’s most popular interactive entertainment platforms. We partner with industry giants such as Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Activision, Pokémon, and more. You can find our products at most major retailers in North America, Europe, Australia, and Latin America.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Product Marketing Manager for LucidSound products. You will be the in the driver seat for developing go-to-market strategy and execution of the LucidSound brand of gaming audio headsets. You’ll work cross-functionally with Product Developers, Product Managers, and global Sales Teams to ensure the best possible product marketing execution from concept to launch and beyond. Your creativity and organizational skills will be in full-swing as you lead development of product content and use scalable tools to syndicate that content globally. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be able to flex your experience across multiple marketing disciplines in this multi-faceted role. This position will be based in Woodinville, Washington and remote location.
- Serve as product expert on the marketing team and utilize consumer insights and sales data to represent the voice of the consumer. Provide strategic feedback derived from data and learnings.
- Develop consumer facing product names, copy, feature sets, and messaging for various channels. Ensure product copy and content is localized for key international markets.
- Own visual asset creation such as product photography, lifestyle imagery, video content, and more.
- Leverage content syndication platforms such as Salsify to ensure best product representation across retail channels.
- Own timeline driven asset management and distribution utilizing various DAM tools.
- Create and manage product marketing work back schedules to ensure deadlines are met.
- Develop go-to-market plans for the marketing team to execute against. Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to create the marketing roadmap for each strategic product.
- Develop annual product marketing plans. Ensure alignment across various marketing stakeholders to create integrated plans that drive departmental goals.
- Nurture multiple workstreams to ensure deliverables are met.
- Work in various productivity tools to create and manage reports, presentations, and other assets.
- Attend meetings and drive communication around product marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing. Masters or MBA preferred
- 3+ years in Product Marketing. Equivalent experience in other marketing disciplines will be considered.
- 3+ Experience working in Video Gaming or Consumer Electronics industries is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with integrated marketing principals.
- Fundamental understanding of marketing funnel dynamics.
- Familiarity with PC, Xbox, Nintendo, and Playstation gaming platforms is a plus.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Experience marketing video gaming audio headsets is a strong plus.
- Expert Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.