Advertising Lead, Amazon (PowerA)
PowerA, a division of ACCO Brands, USA LLC., is a leading third-party gaming accessory brand, and one of the fasting growing companies in the industry. We’re made up of many unique individuals who come together for one purpose: to build the most innovative accessories for the world’s most popular interactive entertainment platforms. We partner with industry giants such as Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Activision, Pokémon, and more. You can find our products at most major retailers in North America, Europe, Australia, and Latin America.
ACCO Brands is seeking an Advertising Lead, Amazon who will be responsible for managing annual Amazon marketing budget/investment, drive strategy, and maximize ROI while driving profitable sales and new customer growth.
• Manage annual Amazon marketing budget/investment, drive strategy, and maximize ROI while driving profitable sales and new customer growth.
• Manage all advertising KPIs (Spend, Sales ACOS, Impressions, CTR, Targeting and overall performance) to drive increased sales most efficiently, repeat sales & PowerA/LucidSound brand recognition.
• Own and maintain relationships with Amazon advertising counterparts (Ad Account Executive & DSP Campaign Manager).
• Collaborate on initiatives and ensure Amazon managed initiatives are being spent/deployed optimally.
• Build, implement and manage a robust Sponsored Ads (AMS) campaign strategy inclusive of all placements & appropriate targeting tactics to earn top of search real estate and deliver measurable growth.
• Maintain Amazon Brand store to feature latest product and featured items in conjunction with marketing initiatives.
• Collaborate with internal teams to determine product assortment support, inventory positions, seasonality, and status across Vendor Central & Seller Central.
• Perform continuous keyword & audience research, discovery, optimization, and expansion.
• Communicate and present metrics to internal stakeholders while providing strategic recommendations & direction.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure content and marketing content on Amazon is up to date and is aligned across channels, ensuring consistent positioning/messaging and that we are leveraging all placements/levers available.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to build a calendar of content deliverables driving to advertising placement, merchandising, email blasts, posts, and page takeovers.
• Continuously audit product detail pages to ensure verbiage is appropriately positioned for optimal SEO benefit.
• Manage campaign budgets, trending & allocation, forecasting monthly costs/investment.
• Research/analyze competitor activity to expand coverage on the platform.
• Provide recommendations across internal e-commerce channels, identify opportunities to optimize outside of Amazon.
• Flexible collaboration and duties with all partners under the Amazon umbrella contributing to the overall Amazon achievement goals.
• A digital marketing/Amazon expert. Agency experience would be beneficial.
• Self-starter with professional, results driven attitude and strong work ethic.
• Strong character & persuasive communicator, able to work within a matrix organization with multiple internal stakeholders.
• Data driven mindset.
• The ability to work independently without day to day supervision & interaction.
• Financially & commercially astute, with budget control experience.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Foreign language a plus (Spanish, French, or German preferred) or the capability to manage translation service providers for international placement.
• Amazon Advertising & Google Qualifications would be beneficial.
• Strong analytical skills with high competency level/ experience using MS Excel.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Knowledge of industry tools and latest technologies.
• Strong capability to interpret Amazon Analytics and other industry data.
• Effective communicator, able to work within a matrixed organization with multiple internal stakeholders.
• Experience working in a team setting while collaborating toward a common goal.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours. If you have touched a PowerA® gaming controller, a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.