Senior Project Manager - SAP
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Senior Project Manager - SAP who will report to the Director, Global Portfolio and Project Management as be part of the Global Portfolio & Project Management (PPM) organization. The Senior Project Manager - SAP will lead multiple technical, enterprise-level initiatives, working alongside stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts from the SAP Centre of Excellence. Specializing in SAP technologies, the Senior Project Manager will define and track project plans and timelines, milestones, deliverables, and tasks, provide status reporting and coordinate / chair project meetings as required to ensure projects are delivered to time and budget.
- Ensure requirements are met and completed while meeting quality for operations and establishing documented processes and service ownership for after the project ends.
- As a US-owned global company, adherence to SOX & ITGC compliance standards always is expected.
- Delivery of SAP projects to time, budget, and resource constraints, following the ACCO Brands global project methodology and reporting requirements.
- Full lifecycle management of SAP projects, from concept through to delivery and benefits realization
- Actively partner with business stakeholders, IT leaders and project sponsors to manage program/project scope, risks, and issues to gain consensus on go-forward approach/plans.
- Creates and manages resource plans by providing strategic and tactical resource forecasting, providing predictive analysis of resource demands, and requests appropriate resources for project needs.
- Develops and establishes project budgets, manages changes and financial forecasts, and tracks actual costs and variance to the approved budget.
- Ensure projects are implemented in accordance with established project methodologies, ensuring that communication channels and appropriate milestone reviews are in place.
- Communicate project progress by producing targeted project reports to provide timely and accurate status and decision support information to project teams, project stakeholders and senior leadership. Uses subject matter expertise to articulate high-level technical status and provide status reports to the appropriate audience.
- Identifies and resolves problems often anticipating issues before they occur or before they grow; develops and evaluates options and implements solutions.
- Leads stakeholder/team meetings and demonstrates confidence, control, and public speaking proficiency.
- Identifies opportunities for streamlining and increasing effectiveness through continuous process improvement.
- The successful candidate will have at least ten years or progressive project management experience including planning and executing complex SAP projects across multiple locations and geographies.
- Formal training and a recognized qualification in a recognized project management methodology such as Six Sigma, PMP, PRINCE2, MSP is essential.
- Proven and demonstrable experience of delivering multiple high complexity global template SAP implementations in a fast paced, deadline-driven organization.
- Deep understanding of manufacturing business processes and applications/tools.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and facilitation skills including presentations to C-Suite executives, senior leadership, peer groups, and associates.
- Ability to create and manage detailed project plans and report critical path.
- Must be flexible in diving into project detail when necessary, while keeping the overall picture in mind.
- Adept at assessing project issues and variance, responding appropriately, and driving toward the next steps for resolution.
- Demonstrated mastery as a project manager, delivering successful SAP projects and/or operational excellence (Six Sigma) initiatives.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a PowerA® gaming controller, a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us able to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.