KEY JOB DESCRIPTION
Monitor and enhance online sales performance through data analysis and online product placement management while delivering an excellent user experience and customer journey on the web.
Content development & management
- Ensure A+ content on all the top priority products, PIM/ DAM management to drive conversion rates and SEO/SEM performance
- Adapt and implement online content on e-tailers’ sites and social platforms, including easy navigation, landing pages, banners, social posts, blog articles, newsletters to ensure excellent user experience and customer journey
- Manage, analyse (regular audit) and draw conclusions to optimize e-commerce KPIs (conversion rate, bounce…)
- Generate and monitor consumer’s reviews (pre-launch product testing, managing secret groups, e-sampling, etc.) to drive traffic and to get product & marketing insights
- Develop brand’s image in line with its DNA & objectives through adapting innovative and meaningful content to nourish the consumer experience on all touch points
E-Trade Plan Creation, Execution & optimization
- Be active contributor in creation and optimization of e-trade master plan in collaboration with marketing and commercial team: event & promotional calendar, launches of novelties, gift sets, bundles, special offers, cross-selling mechanisms, in consistence with the categories/brand´s sense of purpose and local e-commerce market´s nuances
- Execute the best tailored e-trade plans with preferred e-tailers in collaboration with commercial department
- Monitor & analyse e-trade operations to enhance performance of the campaigns on preferred partners and to enrich e-trade master plan
- Strong collaboration with all stakeholders: Marketing, Digital, PR, Sales, Supply, Finance & Controlling Teams
Manage competitive, market and best practices intelligence
- Act as an in-house e-commerce expert who can advise internal stakeholders in online content, traffic strategies, online promotions, SEO management, and international e-com best practices
- Develops shopper understanding through customer data, contributing to the overall analysis of the consumer path to purchase
- Build dashboards that provide solid recommendations to business partners & marketing based on data insights on channel & content performance (unique visitors, conversion rate, bounce rate, average order value, profit optimization). Create recommendations and identify opportunities for optimization by providing monthly and quarterly analysis and reporting on campaign performance, A/B testing, segmentation, and overall ROI
- Audit competitors’ online activities on key e-commerce partners’ site
ACCO Brands Corporation is one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office products. We market products in more than 100 countries through our own sales force and distribution networks. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation, and we're focused on delivering exceptional value for our shareholders and customers by providing unique, leading-edge, branded office products
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.