Marketing Intern - Brand
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Marketing Intern - Brand responsible for helping aid in the day to day efforts as it relates to brand work across several of our consumer focused office brands as well as working closely with our brand asset content design team to assist with efforts for social media and asset creation. This intern position is unique aw we are seeking a marketing major that also has design interest.
- Perform varying competitive analysis of other brands in the market.
- Assist with content management for brand and asset teams.
- Create simple content for social media using Adobe Creative Suite or Canva (training will be provided for any software required).
- Deliver content ideas/plans to designer to create images.
- Manage editorial calendars and schedule social media posts for multiple brands across multiple channels.
- Analyze content performance and share out reporting as it relates to KPI’s.
- Research cross-channel web/social media trends for implementation.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, Communications, or a similar field.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (4.0 scale).
- Ability to commit to a one-year internship, working full-time (40 hours) during the summer and part-time (minimum 15 hours) during the school year.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint required).
- Canva and or Adobe Suite Software experience a plus.
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Sound analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Be a self-starter that can quickly change focus as the business needs shift.
- Strong time management; in order to manage multiple projects that may be happening at once.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours. If you have touched a PowerA® gaming controller, a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.