IT Compliance Analyst Senior EMEA
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking a EMEA IT Compliance Senior Analyst to assist senior staff in the evaluation, development, implementation and operational aspects of process standards, procedures and guidelines supporting the company's information security plan and Sarbanes Oxley compliance to assure the effectiveness of existing procedures and policies and to detect changes and report on their impacts to the compliance program.
- Support the work necessary to maintain operational excellence and compliance for systems and software.
- Support the tactical work necessary for the planning and control of IT Security systems and software.
- Monitor and assist in compliance efforts for various regulations and any associated audits.
- Work with Compliance team to develop an understanding of business, systems and processes to provide tailored information security solutions and services; minimizing disruption while maximizing impact.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within a highly matrixed organization in order drive IT compliance.
- Liaison between US team, IT and Audit teams (internal & external).
- Monitor audit activity status by control owners, tracking any open items.
- Coordinate and participate in SOx walkthroughs and testing; support ad-hoc audit engagements.
- Assist with audit evidence gathering to support internal and external SOx testing.
- Coordinate the update of compliance control and process documentation as required.
- Support adherence to critical compliance such as GDPR, SOX, PCI, etc.
- Continuously seek opportunities to enhance and improve service support related processes, the tools, as well as integration points with other processes, including Risk Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent in information security related technical training and experience
- Demonstration of strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate to stakeholders with varying levels of technical capabilities
- Good written and verbal communications skills needed; ability to tailor approach based upon audience and message
- Must possess problem solving analytical skills
- Prior SOx experience or audit preparation/response preferred
- Ability to pull together data from disparate sources suitable for presentation to stakeholders
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills required, Oracle/SAP knowledge a plus
- Strong organizational skills with a disciplined approach to managing processes on a day to day basis respecting defined authority levels
- Self-starter, able to multitask, detail orientated
- Ability to work with a broad range of users; technical and non-technical
- Able to present and communicate technical issues in easy to understand term
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.