Channel Marketing Associate
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Channel Marketing Associate for our Emerging Markets business. This position reports to the Marketing Manager, Emerging Markets and will provide daily contact and support to the Central America and Caribbean Sales Manager. This role works closely with our US based Marketing, Operations and Finance teams supporting our growing business in Latin America and Asia with particular focus on Central America and the Caribbean. This individual will also interface with marketing teams in Mexico, Chile, and Brazil. Periodic engagement with ACCO teams in Japan, Singapore, China, Australia, and the UK will also be required.
- Provide sales support to our Central America/Caribbean sales and customer service team. This can include but not limited to preparing for and attending customer sales calls and following up on resulting action items.
- Actively stays abreast of and communicates to all Latin America and Asia markets of new product launches originating from the US Marketing, European Marketing and Global Products teams by providing product line plans, presentations, product samples, product costs and product specification information. Orchestrates the follow up requirements regarding such plans either directly or by facilitating proper communication among the various teams.
- Provides images, video’s, spec sheets, product substitutions and other product support materials upon request.
- Assists the International Marketing Manager with the annual Central America/Caribbean Product Offering (model line) and coordinates the electronic product catalog in support thereof.
- While collaborating with the various Marketing teams within the assigned regions, develops new opportunities in Emerging Markets where existing ACCO Product categories are not present but are identified as viable. The opportunities may originate from ACCO’s global portfolio or through integrating products developed regionally with application beyond the originating country (region to region sharing).
- Assists the International Marketing Manager with analysis of product performance providing recommendations of new items and categories. This could be for the Central America/Caribbean sales team or for another ACCO entity looking for new opportunities.
- Assist the Sr. Director of International Marketing and Marketing Manager on special projects as needed.
- Completes profit and loss analysis for various new product launches and sales programs utilizing templates provided by finance specific for the Emerging Markets.
- Supports our Esselte and Rapid business and a key point of contact for the Emerging markets.
- Associate degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Bilingual Spanish/English highly preferred.
- Experience in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. SAP background preferred.
- Strategic reasoning and critical thinking – Assist in analyzing a wide range of inputs, identifying opportunities, developing strategies.
- Must have the ability to work cross functionally.
- Must have demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills – must be comfortable presenting to internal and external customers.
- Ability to work with GDW reporting system, market research and other analytical data to determine market and product strategies.
- Must possess ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong analytical skills and must be detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong project management skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must be willing to travel. This will be less than 20% but could include international travel.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours. If you have touched a PowerA® gaming controller, a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.