Supply Planning Manager (PowerA)
PowerA, a division of ACCO Brands, USA LLC., is a leading third-party gaming accessory brand, and one of the fasting growing companies in the industry. We’re made up of many unique individuals who come together for one purpose: to build the most innovative accessories for the world’s most popular interactive entertainment platforms. We partner with industry giants such as Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Activision, Pokémon, and more. You can find our products at most major retailers in North America, Europe, Australia, and Latin America.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Supply Planning Manager who will be responsible for ensuring supply is available to meet demand and ensure that there is sufficient inventory for business functions without overcapitalizing on stock that isn't generating income.
- Lead discussion with Commercial team (Marketing & Sales) on demand forecast for sustaining products and with Program Management on NPI demand forecast.
- Lead, gather, and orchestrate the team in monthly S&OP process: Demand, Build/Production, Material Planning, Financial Planning.
- Act as Planning key point of contact for escalation in term of build plan, material availability, supply allocation & continuity.
- Own weekly/monthly/quarterly Planning metrics dashboard: OTIF, Backlog, E&O, Forecast Accuracy/Attainment, build plan attainment, Safety Stock level.
- Proactively working with cross functional teams: Commercial, Procurement, Material/Logistics, Manufacturing to clear production constraints, mitigate supply gaps, and maintain healthy target inventory levels.
- Guide & lead Planning team on multiple projects led by other function, i.e.: integration, capacity expansion, cost reduction, outsourcing, and other new projects.
- Determine the required levels of inventory at each supply chain node to ensure that target levels are met, and customer lead-time are achieved.
- Conversion of the volume forecast data into a material requirement plan and execution of said plan with the network of material suppliers and manufacturers.
- All transactional purchase order and work order management, ensuring orders are passed to suppliers and tracked through to delivery in line with the requirements plan.
- Deployment planning of inventory across global warehouses.
- Accountable for service levels, through stock availability.
- Owns the inventory target and is responsible for forecasting future inventory levels.
- Responsible for end of life cycle management, ensuring obsolete and residual inventory is kept to a minimum without jeopardizing sales.
- Development of strong, collaborative relationships with suppliers that allow delivery of joint supply chain improvement activities.
- Drive supplier performance improvements through the development and implementation of appropriate customer service and quality metrics.
- Collaborate with Demand Team to Identify and anticipate market trends and suggest purchases to maintain suitable stock levels.
- Manage all factory production schedules and communication with China operations team to ensure optimal production levels are met to support demand.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, logistics, or a related field.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in planning roles is required.
- Experience Managing a team in a Supply Chain environment is required.
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, attention to detail, and a high-level of comfort in working with numbers is required.
- Detailed knowledge of logistics and inventory management.
- Advanced mathematical and analytical skills.
- Experience with statistical analysis.
- Proactive & collaborative attitude.
- Ability to lead/facilitate cross-functional teams involving multiple competing tasks/goals is required.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision is required.
- Knowledge of SAP is strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain metrics & processes is preferred.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.