Sourcing and Product Engineering (Temporary)
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Sourcing and Product Engineering Temporary at our Kettering, OH location. The hourly rate is $14.00 per hour.
- Support the Product Development Sourcing and Product Engineering teams to include:
- Management of sample database and coordinating the receipt and distribution of product samples for internal routing and approval and updates to IBM Notes.
- Assistance on projects as needed and perform other administrative project tasks for clean-up activities in IBM Notes or FileMaker Pro.
- Assist in communication to suppliers for final specification and artwork file location.
- Assist in reviewing Supplier Verification Forms to match up to SAP and IBM Notes.
- Work with master data team to support clean-up of IBM Notes to keep in sync with SAP updates.
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours).
- Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to organize work and manage multiple priorities.
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal direction.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player/good attitude/mature.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a PowerA® gaming controller, a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.