Senior Product Manager
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager for our ACCO branded (GBC and Swingline) Workspace Tools and Business Machines product line team. Motivated individuals will have the opportunity to grow and advance within the marketing organization. The ideal candidate should have interest in a career in product or brand. In this role, the Senior Product Manager will have full P&L responsibility for their portfolio of business.
- Leads and is responsible for the successful implementation of yearly strategic plans to drive growth in the Workspace Tools and Business Machines categories.
- In collaboration with cross-functional leads, is responsible for a 3-5 year business strategy that identifies opportunities for sales and profit growth across all channels of distribution.
- Owns and drives the P&L for the Workspace Tools and Business Machines products portfolio.
- In collaboration with the cross-functional team, is a key contributor to the development of multi-year renovation and innovation plans, including product upgrades & refreshes, line extensions and new platforms.
- Manages development of pricing strategy for all new product launches annually as well as strategically manages pricing in collaboration with sales and channel to maximize profitable revenue growth.
- Leads the execution of the Sales & Marketing annual collaborative planning process including working closely with channel marketing and sales to develop and execute overall portfolio growth.
- Manages all development of marketing and sales tools in collaboration with design, content, digital and other shared service functions.
- Manages development of customer-facing sales presentations/selling.
- Manages annual line-framing and discontinued item inventory management activities.
- Represents business at key customer/sales meetings and corporate presentations.
- Leads identification and implementation of new processes within in our day-to-day that will enable greater efficiency and improved business results.
- Develops and trains marketing talent and manages annual budget.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 8 + years of experience in product, brand, channel, or sales.
- Demonstrated leadership and expertise in setting strategic direction for product categories and brands, in successfully launching new products and in delivering consistent profitable growth.
- Experience leading and developing teams of various skill levels.
- Effective problem solver and strategic thinker.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information to develop fact-based recommendation, and ability to persuade organization pursuit of recommended path.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence others and build relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Strong Project management and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-driven environment, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Travel: 10 - 15%
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours. If you have touched a PowerA® gaming controller, a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.