Digital Marketing Manager (Kensington)
At Kensington, we pride ourselves on an entrepreneurial culture that empowers us to think creatively, share our thoughts, collaborate, and voice our opinions. It’s how we’ve innovated, inspired, led, learned, and succeeded for 40 years. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington is a division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world’s largest designers, marketers, and manufacturers of branded academic, consumer and business products, sold in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Kensington, ACCO Brands is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who will focus on acquisition programs targeting B2B and B2C segments. This position will be responsible for developing and executing full funnel digital campaigns focused on delivering results that optimize across multiple performance indicators. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of both organic and paid best practices, and an ability to implement them.
- Develop and optimize digital marketing campaigns focused on customer acquisition.
- Oversee the entire acquisition journey from awareness through the digital experiences that lead to targeted conversion events.
- Work closely with performance marketing agency on the development and implementation of paid media campaigns.
- Analyze and extract actionable insights that support scaling successful campaigns.
- Develop and regularly update a dashboard of key performance metrics.
- Manage the design and development of e-commerce experiences, with a focus on direct and Amazon channels.
- Manage one direct report, a Content Marketing Manager, prioritizing content creation for organic and paid campaigns.
- 5+ years digital marketing experience in both business and consumer acquisition.
- Proficiency with digital marketing analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Pardot, Klaviyo, and Salesforce.
- Team oriented person who enjoys cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to communicate analysis in a way that leads to short-term action and results.
- Experience with paid search, paid social, and Amazon Advertising campaigns.
- Experience partnering with with/managing performance marketing agencies.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a PowerA® gaming controller, a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.