Marketing Project Coordinator (PowerA)
PowerA, a division of ACCO Brands, USA LLC., is a leading third-party gaming accessory brand, and one of the fasting growing companies in the industry. We’re made up of many unique individuals who come together for one purpose: to build the most innovative accessories for the world’s most popular interactive entertainment platforms. We partner with industry giants such as Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Activision, Pokémon, and more. You can find our products at most major retailers in North America, Europe, Australia, and Latin America.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Marketing Project Coordinator for PowerA products who will own, plan and track milestone and marketing project deliverable dates for product launches, campaigns and omni-channel content. This role will ensure photography, copy, advertising collateral, merchandising assets, and more, are developed, managed, and distributed on-time. The Marketing Project Coordinator will play a key role on the PowerA marketing team by scheduling and facilitating meetings, assisting with aligning workstreams, and problem-solving any obstacles.
- Establish project timelines and key milestones and hold relevant stakeholders accountable for hitting those deliverables.
- Ownership of project timelines and planning for Marketing assets, including product launches, content creation and other marketing assets.
- Coordinate with Creative Team’s Project Manager on RoboHead (project management software) requests to manage asset-creation and tracking schedules.
- Own and drive asset development timelines, from intake to final distribution and asset retention.
- Manage photography files for creation, distribution, and retention to Digital Asset Management (DAM) repository, Salsify, and shared internal repository.
- Manage on-time localization and distribution of Product Copy, Packaging Copy and User Manuals, uploading all copy assets to DAM and the shared internal repository.
- Plan and manage meetings to deliver on-time asset creation.
- Create and maintain tracking resources, for example Asset Tracker and Photo Sample spreadsheets, for development of merchandising photography and product copy Identify opportunities to improve processes, including but not limited to shortening development timelines, optimizing coordination across business units (Sales, Product Development, Creative and Marketing), and identifying efficiencies for how we use creative assets, for example Social imagery and A+ e-tailer content.
- Undergraduate degree, PMP Certification is highly preferred.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience managing multiple projects concurrently, projects will include managing creation of photography, copy and video.
- Demonstrated a high-level of critical thinking, be highly organized and adept at finding answers in a sprawling resource landscape.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.