HR Business Partner
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking an HR Business Partner to support the US Marketing organization by implementing and administering human resources programs and policies. Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, which include recruiting and staffing, administration of compensation and benefits programs, training and development, employee or labor relations, and affirmative action/equal employment opportunity compliance. Completes personnel transactions and maintains associated records. Collects and analyzes internal and external information in order to compare the organizations HR practices to those prevailing in the market. Ensures compliance with applicable labor laws or regulations.
This position, along with other members of the HR Team, are responsible for delivering day to day HR services to the US Marketing and Kettering Site populations. This position also works closely with the HR staff on strategic HR initiatives to optimize people, structure, process, and culture, with the goal of achieving best business results.
- Advance Marketing Excellence Program and eConsultancy Partnership including management of relationship, Global Ambassador connection, Digital Certifications, competency model and implementation
- HRBP Support for US Marketing
- Administers Human Resources policies and programs to support best business practices.
- Acts as point of contact for employee questions or issues concerning HR policies, programs and benefits.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Assists with performance measurement and feedback systems that improve the contribution of individuals and teams with respect to business performance.
- Administer collection and retention of appropriate records, forms, documentation, and other record keeping information relating to employees and employment issues such as personal employment data, legal defense data, workers compensation, OSHA mandated records, etc.
- Provides analytical support by delivering accurate and timely data and analysis on a variety of projects, reports and metrics.
- Works with staffing department to attract and hire top candidates to fill current openings as quickly as possible. Acts as primary recruiter for Kettering Internship program.
- Coordinate Internship program in collaboration with managers and broader HR team for the site.
- Manage pre-employment activities and conduct orientation of new employees.
- Coordinate temporary staffing needs of the company.
- Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports as required.
- Plan local community public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for the employer, including onsite tours and visits and external job fairs.
- Work with Site Leader, Communications team and other teams as necessary to manage site communications.
- Manage Leave Administration for site, including communication with 3rd party administrator, ACCO payroll and Managers and employees.
- Manages activities as the Site Safety Representative and the Facilities duties. Annual tasks include certifications as needed, building communication and awareness, prepare Emergency Response Plans and annual Safety reporting.
- Support strong recognition culture through management of service award program, Accolades Program and other planned events.
- Facilitates site communication on HR related matter.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent relevant experience is required.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of Human Resources related experience.
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or complex issues and problems with integrity and confidentiality, refers only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of all HR areas.
- Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group. May act as a "lead" or first-level supervisor.
- Experience with Leave Administration, Workers Compensation Administration and HRIS is preferred.
- Strong PC experience in Microsoft Office including advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong sense of urgency and customer service orientation, with exceptional follow up and follow through.
- Must have excellent organizational and prioritization skills and be able to effectively manage interactions with multiple sources including.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a PowerA® gaming controller, a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.