Inside Sales Support Specialist (Kensington)
At Kensington, we pride ourselves on an entrepreneurial culture that empowers us to think creatively, share our thoughts, collaborate, and voice our opinions. It’s how we’ve innovated, inspired, led, learned, and succeeded for 40 years. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington is a division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world’s largest designers, marketers, and manufacturers of branded academic, consumer and business products, sold in more than 100 countries across the globe.
ACCO Brands is seeking an Inside Sales Support Specialist in Washington, DC or remote for the Kensington product line who will be responsible for preparing bid packages for federal contracts and processing incoming opportunities.
- Possess a deep knowledge and understanding of federal contracts and the federal procurement process.
- Work with federal sales team to prepare bid packages for federal contracts.
- Develop a knowledge of the Kensington product offering.
- Process incoming opportunities as related to the federal channel through Salesforce.
- Identify and track federal product requirements and report opportunities as warranted to Kensington internal teams.
- Support sales process with resellers and end user customers as needed by federal account team.
- Communicate with Kensington customers regarding contract opportunities.
- Support federal team with sample processing, product ETA’s and availability.
- Additional Federal related support tasks as they develop.
- BA/BS degree is preferred (not required).
- Familiar with or willing to learn federal contract procurement process.
- 2 or more years of experience with government sales process preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment (multiple people working towards same/similar goal) required.
- Strong working knowledge of PC/Computer systems including but not limited to Windows and Microsoft Office required.
- Familiarity with Salesforce a plus.
- Strong verbal skills and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrate professionalism and dependability required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work required.
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision preferred.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.