Presentation Designer (PowerA)
PowerA, a division of ACCO Brands, USA LLC., is a leading third-party gaming accessory brand, and one of the fasting growing companies in the industry. We’re made up of many unique individuals who come together for one purpose: to build the most innovative accessories for the world’s most popular interactive entertainment platforms. We partner with industry giants such as Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Activision, Pokémon, and more. You can find our products at most major retailers in North America, Europe, Australia, and Latin America.ACCO Brands is seeking a Presentation Designer for PowerA brand. As a Business Presentation Developer, you will be responsible for designing and production of visually rich presentation materials for new business opportunities, existing customers, and internal customers. including but not limited to PowerPoint decks, Keynote, and shared business materials. The Business Presentation Developer will be adept at amalgamating imagery, messaging, and charting from various data sources across the organization.
• Own the presentation development process, you will need to create presentations from scratch and you are responsible for the final presentation product. You will be the keeper of our visual branding, as defined by Marketing and Creative Leadership, communicated through our PowerPoint presentations and other business materials.
• Own presentation development and timelines, including effectively communicating information and data effectively though compelling visuals that are easy to understand.
• Working cross-functionally to gather relevant source data, while providing thought leadership on how presentations should be structured to maximize impact.
• Work with stakeholders to develop the flow of information and storytelling for strategic presentations. Ensure best practices are adhered to for communication and delivery of concise take-aways and key messages.
• Develop processes for presentation rehearsals with stakeholders.
• Drive “call for content” stage gates and ensure stakeholders provide required assets on-time.
• Develop timelines for all deliverables by using project development skill
• Leverage advanced copywriting skills to ensure a high level of grammatical accuracy and business vocabulary is applied in all communications.
• Leveraging business acumen to deliver finished product that caters to the proper audience, whether internal (Leadership, Sales / Business Development constituents, cross-functional meetings) or external (Customers, Licensors, parent company).
• The Business Presentation Developer will serve as critical resource to the Sales, Marketing, and Analytics teams - for example, where they may assist sales/account management teams with sales collateral or presentations, creating visually empowering presentations that sell the company services, products, or are used in a product demo, or as part of an internal Leadership presentation.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent in creative design, or marketing
• 2-5 years’ experience in a product or service business environment
• 2-4 years of design experience
• Experience in Video Game industry is a big plus.
• Act as a champion of brand guidelines, strong ability to consistently uphold brand and style guidelines and communicate and potentially teach these standards to others internally.
• Outstanding attention to detail, and ability to review own and others’ work carefully
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills .
• Manages time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines while working with multiple teams.
• Technical know-how to maximize Microsoft PowerPoint’s functions
• Creative background needed to beautify presentations that drive clear objectives
• Strong conceptual ability, expert design and layout skill, solid experience with graphics, charts, infographics, color themes, master templates, animations, hyperlinking, transitions, actions, and video
• Certification in Microsoft PowerPoint
• Proficiency with video, Keynote
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.