Lead, SAP Functional TM
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking an SAP Functional Lead TM to be responsible for leading the design and implementation of transportation management software throughout the enterprise. Guided by domain knowledge and expertise, the TM Technical Lead will work with cross-functional teams to successfully deploy the SAP Transportation Management module. The TM Functional Lead will use proven project management and methodologies to lead the TM deployment team and communicate with key stakeholders; exercise independent judgment and discretion, coupled with extensive experience in both domestic and international transportation activities and regulatory requirements (e.g. dangerous goods, event management, export integration).
The ideal candidate will help ensure the success of the Business Transformation (BT) initiative; will demonstrate exceptional SAP Transportation Management design capability; analyze transportation processes and make recommendations; lead program implementation to drive awareness and strengthen the organization.
- As Experienced SAP TM - IT resource, you are generally responsible for evaluating the business requirements, designing, and implementing the SAP TM solution through the full cycle of SAP implementation program, Rollout, Enhancements, Upgrade projects in this space.
- Act as the Level 3 SME in SAP TM space for the Support team.
- You will be responsible to gather requirements, conduct design workshops for functional components and are able to create functional specifications.
- End to end delivery of the SAP Project
- TM Business & IT team communication & stakeholder management.
- Able to analyze business requirements, provide conceptual and detail design to meet business needs, perform necessary SAP configurations, write detail functional specifications for development of ABAP custom programs, testing and implementing the automated solution in SAP TM space.
- A Deep knowledge of the Transportation Planning, Execution and Transportation Charge calculations functionalities.
- 5 years or more of SAP TM experience.
- A minimum of 2 Full SAP TM Cycle Implementation from the explore to the deployment phases.
- Experience on SAP TM, Master Data Management, Product Business Partner, Transportation network locations, routes and zones, Resources, Vehicles trailers, Handing units.
- Knowledge & Expertise SAP TM integration SAP Module as EWM, SD, MM is key.
- Experience on Shipper scenario with all modes of transport Road especially in LTL, FTL & Small parcels & Air modes of transport.
- DSO experience with SAP TM is required.
- Exposure on integration of SAP TM with 3rd Party value add services for Freight rate arrivals from parcel carriers such as FedEx, UPS etc.
- Worked on Order Management and Master Data - Planning - Selection Profiles and Planning Profiles, conditions Optimizer Planning, schedules.
- Worked on Freight Execution Carrier selection and Tendering, delivery proposals
Should have worked on Freight Settlement (Charge Management, Charge Calculations, Fright Settlement,) & Cost Distribution.
- Able to analyze business requirements, provide conceptual and detail design to meet business needs, perform necessary SAP configurations, write detail functional specifications for development of ABAP custom programs, testing and implementing the automated solution.
- Team player, strong communication skills.
- Exposure to enhancement and rollout project.
- Good understanding of the Supply Chain and Transportation processes.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings
- Provides functional and technical support for applications for the respective functional areas
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- SAP TM certification is a plus.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours. If you have touched a PowerA® gaming controller, a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.