Senior Paralegal EMEA (m/f/d)
Acco Brands is one of the world‘s largest office supplies providers and develops innovative solutions for working in the office, at home or on the move. Companies and professionals in more than 100 countries use every day products from Acco Brands, which will be supplied by a strategic production and distribution network. Acco Brands generates annual sales of approximately $ 2 billion. The main brands are Leitz, Rexel, Esselte, Rapid, Nobo, GBC and Kensington.
We are looking for a
Senior Paralegal EMEA (m/f/d)
As a Senior Paralegal (m/f/d) EMEA you will be part of our Legal Team EMEA and report to the VP and Associate General Counsel EMEA. You will actively support us and ensure that they can focus on their core competences. In short: Thanks to you, everything runs smoothly! As an organizational talent, you take care of our clients in the background, from communication to file management and document administration to handling deadlines and urgent matter.
What awaits you
- You will conduct telephone calls with clients, courts and authorities and independently handle correspondence in German and English
- You reliably coordinate the Court appointments and have all deadlines and Follow-ups in view
- You actively shape internal procedures, structures, and processes in the area of process organization
- You proactively introduce new ideas and initiatives and successfully implement even small projects
- Support to the contract management, business, and legal terms to generate, review, revise, and analyze contract drafts, and administering various tools and processes to provide support to the business
- Onboarding and managing legal matters in our management system
- Preparing Reports, Draft and Finalize Power Point Presentations
With this you convince us
- Completed training as paralegal (Rechtsanwaltsfachwirtin oder vergleichbar) with a minimum of 7 years professional experience and a quick grasp and willingness to develop further
- Work experience in an international enterprise
- You are a Self-starter and can manage your own workload and prioritize tasks to meet goals
- You enjoy taking initiatives and focus on achieving
- You can make decisions based on available data
- You have strong communication (verbal/written) and presentation skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and word
- You have strong oral and written communication skills both in English and German Language
What you can expect
- To promote your personal development, we offer a high degree of creative freedom, and responsibility in a friendly and team-oriented environment
- We have confidence in the performance of our employees and offer you a flexible and family-friendly working environment.
- Mobile working with high-quality technical equipment.
LEITZ ACCO Brands GmbH & Co KG
Equal Opportunity Employer
At ACCO Brands, we are committed to providing an environment of fairness and mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical and mental disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. ACCO Brands believes that a diverse and inclusive work environment is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.