Buyer Planner (PowerA)
PowerA, a division of ACCO Brands, USA LLC., is a leading third-party gaming accessory brand, and one of the fasting growing companies in the industry. We’re made up of many unique individuals who come together for one purpose: to build the most innovative accessories for the world’s most popular interactive entertainment platforms. We partner with industry giants such as Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Activision, Pokémon, and more. You can find our products at most major retailers in North America, Europe, Australia, and Latin America.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Buyer Planner who will be responsible for timely and accurate product acquisition for a global supply chain.
- Assist and direct Buyer’s in their development and purchase planning and ensure complete and correct PO’s are generated.
- Understand and manage factory production plans analyzing constraints in material and capacity to meet supply demand to support sales and meet financial goals.
- Manage PowerA inventory per set targets including examples of in stock %, ABC analysis, Inventory Turn Targets, WOS, and dark down recommendations.
- Update Director and salespeople on a continuous basis on Supply Chain health and immediately alert team of discrepancies.
- Assist with producing, maintaining, and tracking all orders from start to finish to the satisfaction of the client.
- Understand product lead times, order/shipping deadlines, product / carton dimensions, weights. Ensure complete and correct PO’s are generated.
- Set up & maintain schedule, timeline, and calendar of events for proposed products and / or programs relative to product or program launch dates.
- Actively and effectively manage inventory levels of replenishment products to ensure adequate supply without excess inventory.
- Works closely with the China team, Chanel Operations, and Logistics to ensure adequate inventory and supply health
- Create ease of process through constant evaluation of processes and suggest areas for improvement to ensure maximum operational efficiency.
- Minimum of 3-5 years purchasing, inventory and planning experience.
- C.P.M. certification preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including Word and Excel.
- SAP experience a plus
- S&OP Process experience
- Production Planning experience
- Leadership – demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Strong tactical negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of demand forecasting, total cost analysis, and supply chain management fundamentals.
- Good organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize workload, multi-task, and to adapt to frequently changing priorities and critical deadlines.
- Team player with experience working in a cross-functional environment.
- Professional demeanor, good judgment, common sense, and a passion for details.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and show initiative.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to evaluate situations, identify core issues, fact-find, and promote thoughtful business solutions.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours. If you have touched a PowerA® gaming controller, a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.