Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking an innovative, tech savvy and results driven E-Commerce Analyst, Amazon for our Mississauga, Ontario location. This role will be instrumental in maximizing our e-commerce presence and driving increased brand and product representation with Amazon.ca. Partnering with cross functional teams and providing a strategic and tactical business plan to one of ACCO Brand’s fastest growing and most strategic partners, Amazon. In this multi-faceted role, you will execute projects, perform day to day activities while applying your strong business acumen to deliver clear insights and recommendations that drive results, sales growth and profitability.
- Provide input to the Senior Manager in the development of tactical elements to drive on-line sales growth on Amazon selling platforms, Vendor Central and Seller Central.
- Live and breathe data. Measure and benchmark key marketing metrics. Manage aspects of website content, e.g. keyword research, on-page optimization, technical SEO and link-building practices. Track, analyze and improve ROI.
- Build KPI dashboards, provide key sales reports and manage ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Partner with Product Marketing team to fully understand new product launches and strategic product priorities to expand syndication of ACCO products and improve presence and early search results on Amazon sites.
- Responsible for gathering new item set up information for detail pages, brands stores and merchandising banners. Partner with cross functional teams to secure library of assets [images, rich consumer content] for key product by leveraging existing content and by building new content.
- Build strong understanding of competitive digital market environment.
- Create, implement, and analyze promotional activities to drive sales and grow brand awareness.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure S&OP processes are in place to manage processing of purchase orders and out-bound shipments effectively and efficiently.
- Monitor product sales across ACCO’s complete product catalog; identify trends, opportunities, and outliers.
- Post-secondary education with a degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising or Business Administration.
- 3-5 years of analyst level experience.
- 1-2 years of in-depth knowledge and experience with the Amazon business and the Vendor and/or Seller Central portals.
- Experience and knowledge in the office products or consumer products industry is preferred.
- A strong understanding of and passion for e-commerce and its business impact.
- Experience using Content Management Systems and Web Analytics packages.
- Strong MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills required.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities effectively within a fast-paced setting.
- Must possess strong problem-solving analytical skills.
- Ability to pull together data from many sources to create a clear analysis suitable for presentation to stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, Finance or Senior Management.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Drives for results with a strong sense of initiative and self-leadership.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.