Manager - Facilities Maintenance
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands invites you to join our winning team as a Manager, Facilities Maintenance in our Booneville, MS. facility.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support plant safety programs and training and always enforce safe work practices. Document and investigate accidents and injuries to prevent future occurrences. Monitor work areas to ensure a safe environment is maintained and all safety rules and regulations are followed.
- Provide leadership for the development and implementation of methods and procedures to ensure effective utilization of resources. Provide support through troubleshooting, preventative and predictive maintenance, training and sharing of information to all department personnel.
- Manages all maintenance activities in support of production equipment and distribution equipment repairs; breakdown, planned work, and preventative maintenance requirements.
- Responsible for all facility related maintenance repairs, preventative maintenance, and operations. This includes internal/external building repairs, ground maintenance, climate control systems (boilers, chillers, and humidifiers), and fire systems.
- Responsible for providing a safe work environment for all individuals working in the maintenance and facilities departments.
- Oversees internal/external custodial and security operations.
- Responsible for the development and administration of the facilities/maintenance department budgets.
- Responsible for complying with federal, state and local environmental regulations for the site. Responsible for proper disposal of hazardous and regulated waste.
- Pro-actively supports the company’s mission, vision, and code of conduct initiatives.
- Manages all functions of Production and Facility maintenance operation. This includes all MRO buying and receiving activities along with maintaining Reorder Point Planning and stocking levels.
- Perform other related duties as required for the effective operation of the departments or as directed by the area manager.
- Manage and/or approve invoicing for supplies and services within PNC system.
- Establish/ maintain necessary SOP specific to maintenance and facilities functions.
- Work with local and corporate engineering teams to support projects and cost savings initiatives.
Minimum Requirements: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor of Engineering, related field or equivariant experience required.
- 7+ years of facilities and/or manufacturing maintenance experience required.
- Understanding of electrical power and controls (PLC) experience, required.
- Understanding with mechanical fabrication machines (cutting, welding, milling, etc.) and components (pumps, compressors, bearings, etc.)
- Strong leadership, communications, organization, and computer skills required.
- Excellent project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strategic thinker with proven problem-solving skills.
- CAD and SAP Experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.