Associate Manager, Regional Product Marketing (Kensington)
At Kensington, we pride ourselves on an entrepreneurial culture that empowers us to think creatively, share our thoughts, collaborate, and voice our opinions. It’s how we’ve innovated, inspired, led, learned, and succeeded for 40 years. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington is a division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world’s largest designers, marketers, and manufacturers of branded academic, consumer and business products, sold in more than 100 countries across the globe.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Associate Manager, Product Marketing for the Kensington brand in Austin, TX. The Associate Manager, Product Marketing (ARPM) is responsible for developing product marketing strategies, launch planning, pricing & P&L modeling, and lifecycle management. The ARPM will establish pricing and promotional strategies to drive revenue and market share and monitors competitive activity & develops TAM (Total Available Market) analysis by key category and customer/channel to maximize sales and profit. The ARPM will work collaboratively with Channel Marketing teams to develop marketing tools for successful product introductions and compelling marketing campaigns. The ARPM will be accountable for assigned category’s US Net Trade Sales and Operating Profit.
- Drive the right Go to Market strategy and marketing mix (pricing, promotion, channel placement) to ensure assigned categories meet their sales and financial objectives.
- Develop quarterly product marketing plans and execute via cross functional teams to deliver to assigned product line’s financial targets (net sales and margin).
- Recommend to RPM director, initial inventory forecasts, recommend initial inventory stocking strategy, and support the new product forecasting process with the Supply Chain team.
- Establish quarterly product promotional plans, working with Sales & Channel Marketing to implement.
- Work with GPM to establish end of life strategies including development and communication of transition plans from older models to newer.
- Develop TAM (Total Available Market) models and analysis to ensure we are maximizing our channel / product footprint.
- Coordinate with Sales to gain competitive insight and market feedback.
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing.
- Three or more years of experience in product marketing or product management (product management experience in computer accessories is highly preferred).
- The analytical and technical ability to leverage data in your decisions (SQL & Excel preferred).
- Product experience in docking stations, connectivity and/or MFA/FIDO Authentication services is strongly preferred.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to clearly communicate product, marketing and design objectives.
- Must be familiar with and understand current technology trends including how consumers use laptops & tablets for both personal and business uses.
- Ability to read and interpret financial documents such as P&Ls, pricing analysis, inventory reports.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.