eCommerce Marketing Executive (EMEA)
Take your next career step in eCommerce and Digital Marketing with ACCO Brands Europe, the home of great brands built by great people.
Join our team of talented, enthusiastic, skilled people who want opportunities that span the globe and who share your “sky’s the limit” frame of mind.
Headquartered in Chicago USA, we are the world’s leading consumer and office products manufacturer and have been listed on the New York stock exchange since 1983. Some of our consumer facing brands include Rexel, Nobo, Leitz, PowerA, Derwent, Rapid and Kensington. You’ll find our products at Amazon, Currys PC World, John Lewis, Mediamarkt, FNAC, Lyreco, Office Depot and all of Europe’s leading office stationers and specialist dealers.
We’ve created the new role of eCommerce Executive to help us realise our eCommerce growth ambitions via our existing channel partners and future direct channels. In this role, you would be reporting to the EMEA Digital Marketing Director.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Tasks
- Partnering with Global IT Teams to ensure our B2B platform roadmap meets internal and external requirements and expectations of timing, functionality, performance, UX and conversion expectations
- Overseeing roll out and full-scale adoption of new platforms to each market with training and communications support for internal teams and external customers
- Regular reporting of KPIs and progress to stakeholders and senior leadership
- Ensure direct channel capabilities meet business need and expectation
- Responsible for Cart CRO roadmap and delivery
- Support local teams with direct channel activation and growth plans
- Maximising marketing automation capabilities for CRO, utilising MVT and AB Testing for continual optimisation of direct channel KPIs.
- Email campaign design, template build and activation (Working knowledge of SalesForce Marketing Cloud an advantage).
- Database accuracy and completion and Data subject request responses
Skills and Experience
- Experience of email marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of SalesForce Marketing Cloud desirable
- Experience of conversation rate optimisation (CRO)
- Project management skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
ACCO Brands Corporation is one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office products and consumer goods. We market products in more than 100 countries through our own sales force and distribution networks. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation, and we're focused on delivering exceptional value for our shareholders and customers by providing unique, leading-edge, branded office products.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.