Etail Marketing Executive
Reports To: Etail Marketing Team Leader
Department: Online Marketing
Job Holder: N/A
- Purpose of the Role
- To support the online product merchandising of all brands in the European ACCO portfolio.
- Responsible for the creation and optimisation of Amazon product pages with the ultimate goal of increasing ranking, conversions and sales across EMEA.
- Organisation Chart
- Reports directly to the Etail Marketing Team Leader within the Online Marketing Team.
- Principal Accountabilities and Key Tasks
- Ensuring timely product activation across Europe against committed timings, completing necessary administrative tasks
- Regular monitoring and optimisation of product listings and product detail pages across the core EMEA markets
- Coordinate with external agencies to create and publish detailed, extensive optimised content for Etail product listings
- Ensure Etail content is shared and available to the wider organisation and external customers via suitable tools and portal
- Utilise merchandising management systems, primarily Amazon Vendor Central, to manage product content
- Co-ordinating with the creative team for graphic requirements
- Working with central marketing and brand teams to develop improved material for existing and new products
- Continual product auditing, reporting, best practice monitoring and share recommendations
- Ownership of the monthly internal Etail newsletter
- Supporting the wider Etail team as required
4. Knowledge and Experience
- Must be detail-orientated, deadline-driven, and able to multi-task with solid organisational skills
- Ability to understand how products are displayed, ranked and sold in Etail
- Good understanding of the principles of Ecommerce, the roles of content, price, promotion and availability
- Proven aptitude to work in a demanding deadline driven role
- Proficient at Excel
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and highly motivated team player
- Ability to work with initiative
- Experience in copy writing desirable
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.