Customer Service Executive
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Reports To: Customer Service Team Manager
Department: Customer Service
Purpose of the Job:
To ensure ACCO meets and exceeds Customer’ demands and expectations with regards to service delivery and total customer satisfaction, through effective order handling and query investigation and resolution.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Tasks:
- To ensure all Customer orders and queries are processed accurately and in a timely manner and in line with deadlines.
- Handling inbound/outbound telephone interactions both internal and external in a professional, polite and efficient manner with a drive for first time resolution.
- Efficient and proactive ownership of Customer’s enquiries and queries, including investigation and resolution by issuing credits and /or returns, offering alternative products or services.
- Identify any potential service issues and offer solutions for resolutions.
- Respond effectively to product enquiries including product features, stock availability and pricing.
- Look for and actively promote methods for increasing sales revenue
- Work collaboratively with the ACCO Sales team on the account management and building Customer relationships.
- Develop and maintain effective links with other internal departments to ensure Customer queries are answered efficiently.
- Provide cover for other team members during times of absence.
- Contribute to the team effort to ensure all department goals and targets are achieved.
- Any additional tasks as requested by line management.
- To ensure compliance with all Company Standards & Regulations with regard to Health, Safety and the Environment and Process linked to Co Policies including Sarbanes Oxley (SOX). Maintain company and departmental standards of dress, time keeping and attendance.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven experience in a Customer Service environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to successfully interact with customers and team members.
- Team working environment.
- Excellent communication, organisational, self motivating and planning skills
- Adaptable and flexible to change
- Excellent MSOffice skills - (MSOutlook, MSExcel, MSWord)
- Full time position – Monday to Friday
- 35 hour week, or hours to complete tasks
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.