Senior Manager, Global HRIS and Decision Support
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Global HRIS and Decision Support to lead the Global HRIS technology and team. This role will be the subject matter expert during the HRIS implementation of Dayforce globally and will effectively lead and develop a team responsible for the technology, the integrity of the data, optimizing the technology, data architecture, flow of data, connections to third-party systems as well as the development of reporting and analytics tools that support the business. The incumbent will collaborate with various levels of the global HR team, internal customers and management to understand the needs of the business and end user and recommend and implement solutions.
- Lead the overall management of HR technology solutions and administration of all HR system applications, processes and third-party vendor relationships related to Human Capital Data Management.
- Responsible for understanding, utilizing, and optimizing HR technology and HR systems to streamline processes and build efficiencies.
- Develop and maintain Global HRIS data integrity and executing accurate auditing procedures and practices for data integrity.
- Lead global data architecture and the development of data framework for the HR function.
- Develop and maintain relevant human capital and HR metrics to ensure continuous alignment of the design of HR programs with organizational objectives and track progress against HR's strategies.
- Ensure compliance requirements for HR processes by facilitating delivery of information in support of requirements.
- Provide guidance, advice and analysis support to global HR and IT internal contacts on technology questions and projects.
- Build and implement HR technology processes, reporting and analytics tools with an eye towards the end user’s ease of use, partnering with internal change management and communications teams to ensure end user capability through necessary education and training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Human Resources, Finance or related work experience.
- Minimum 10+ years of recent HRIS technology experience required.
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce highly preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of direct management experience.
- System implementation experience required, along with an aptitude to apply global concepts.
- Strong project management experience, along with the tools, methodology and communications skills to bring projects successfully to completion.
- Customer-service / Business Partner mindset with the fundamental belief that “how” we treat others is as important as “what” we accomplish day-to-day.
- Strong “solutions” driven mindset with excellent business and finance acumen, and the ability to successfully plan, organize, integrate and measure a growing and complex HR technology organization.
- Experience leading HR data governance, security and compliance processes preferably with a public company (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley), along with global visibility.
- Demonstrated high proficiency with Data Analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Visualizations utilizing Microsoft SQL Server Stack (SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, PowerBI).
- Knowledge of data integrations utilizing API’s, ELT/ETL process, and/or Python preferred.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and develop solutions given minimal information.
- Able to think strategically, act operationally and balance those abilities depending on the context and situation.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.