Demand Planner (PowerA)
PowerA, a division of ACCO Brands, USA LLC., is a leading third-party gaming accessory brand, and one of the fasting growing companies in the industry. We’re made up of many unique individuals who come together for one purpose: to build the most innovative accessories for the world’s most popular interactive entertainment platforms. We partner with industry giants such as Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Activision, Pokémon, and more. You can find our products at most major retailers in North America, Europe, Australia, and Latin America.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Demand Planner for PowerA brand in Manchester, Aylesbury or remote location. As the Demand Planner, you will be responsible in forecasting activities within designated product lines. You will gather, consolidate, analyze, and distribute sales history data and graphs for the sales and operations planning process. You will also communicate market trends and demand performance to all internal sales and operations planning constituents. You will use the information received from sales/marketing analysts and other sources of market intelligence to manage forecast data models, adjust forecasts, and continually improve forecast accuracy.
- Work closely with appropriate customer and product teams in support of their business objectives, including identifying gaps to operating plan and developing alternatives to achieve goals.
- Receives information from sales/marketing analysts and other sources of market intelligence and updates resource planning and supply chain management system to reflect the effects of special event activities on customer and item stocking location levels.
- Assists in continually improving customer service fill rates by working closely with sales and operations planning team to identify and resolve potential problems.
- Collaborates with customer and product teams on complex trend or problem analyses.
- Represents supply chain central on forecast and operating plan special project teams.
- Manipulates data models to drive ACCO operating company contribution (OCC) plan projections.
- Follows forecast standards and procedures to maintain Resource planning and supply chain management system.
- Identify discrepancies between order processing and forecasts. Using point of sale or other data sources, investigate discrepancies and update Resource planning and supply chain management system to reflect resolutions.
- Monitor operating plan results and provide timely feedback to the customer team leader and other internal teams as appropriate to improve forecast accuracy and ensure forecasts remain unbiased.
- Identify key demand characteristics of product lines at the sub-group or item level and communicate findings to the appropriate customer and product teams.
- Create and maintain forecast models in Resource planning and supply chain management system for each item at each stocking location and for each customer within designated product lines to achieve established forecast accuracy goals.
- Undergraduate degree in statistics, mathematics, business, operations management, marketing or finance or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years’ experience in forecasting, production, or inventory control
- Ability to work effectively in a constantly changing, fast paced team environment.
- Effective spoken and written communications skills.
- Experience using statistical forecasting software package in a consumer goods company highly desirable.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.