Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking a UI/UX Developer who will report to the Director of E-Commerce and Customer Systems Application. This role will be responsible for UI/UX development of ACCO Brands E Commerce web applications within EPiServer DXP platform for marketing and ecommerce sites in collaboration with other internal developers, implementation vendors and internal business and digital marketing teams.
- Support the technical implementation of EPiServer DXP including EPiServer CMS.
- Gather requirements for E Commerce Web sites design & development.
- Illustrate website design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Responsible for UX and UI development activities supporting the other .Net developers including code review to ensure UI bugs are reduced and UX is optimized.
- Review and improve the existing code to optimize the user experience, increase site speed and reduce performance issues on E Commerce websites.
- Experience with SEO best practices to enhance the SEO capabilities within the sites developed.
- Own the Tag/Pixel tracking implementation.
- Execute code deployments with the external dev/support agency and software vendor to ensure change management and deployment processes are adhered to.
- Support and manage bug tracking, enhancement requests and escalation processes to ensure timely and effective management of issues and work in progress with regards to UX and UI.
- Provide regular reporting on integrations, developments and issues to the e-commerce director and business leads.
- Participate in requirements analysis, collaborate with internal teams for E Commerce site design and architecture, and serve as applications development and data technical support.
- 5 Years of Front-End UI development experience with EPiServer DXP or other ecommerce platforms.
- Experience with EPiServer CMS content and E Commerce front end website design related to Java Script, CSS, and related libraries & frameworks.
- 5 years of experience building responsive and user-friendly single-page applications in React, Redux, Webpack, HTML5, CSS.
- Familiarity with User Interface Design concepts and best practices, knowledge of common UI patterns.
- Experience with frameworks like Bootstrap, React.
- System integration experience with Web Services technologies (JSON, XML,3rdparty APIs).
- Knowledge of the Node.js framework.
- Custom development and troubleshooting experience.
- Knowledge of developing server-side application logic, FTP, networking.
- Experience with Web Site Accessibility scanning, remediation, and best practices to ensure site content and design adherence to Web Accessibility Standards (WCAG 2.0/2.1).
- Knowledge of the MVC design pattern.
- Exposure to .Net technology.
- Exposure to SQL, scripting languages is an advantage.
- Experience with API Creation and RESTful services Expertise with cross-browser platform development and debugging Expertise in Responsive Web Design.
- Knowledgeable with automated unit testing frameworks and techniques, troubleshooting web applications, revision code source repositories.
- Experience integrating load testing tools such as Dynatrace with E Commerce platforms (EPiServer).
- Experience with Google Lighthouse to review performance metrics, site improvement recommendations.
- Experience of MS Azure and other cloud platforms, GA/GTM preferred.
- Technically minded with ability to communicate effectively with business/marketing users.
- Proactive, resourceful, detail-oriented, collaborative, accountable, independently manage tasks between multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Keen to learn from Senior developers internally.
- Experience in Dev Ops model of development, with practical experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Proficient in code versioning tools like GitHub.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.