Inside Sales Indirect Account Manager
ACCO Brands, one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office products with annual revenues of nearly $1.9 billion, is seeking Inside Sales Representatives who will focus on growing existing ACCO accounts as well as creating new accounts within assigned geographic territories. These individuals can expect to bring solutions to a global market from one of the most recognizable and highly regarded brand names. The depth of our services and solutions ensures that there is always something new to learn and an exciting portfolio of products that you can stand behind.
ACCO Brands USA is growing rapidly, impacting significantly every level of printing within the corporate United States and we are looking for a few good reps that will help build and strengthen our relationships. Are you the one to contribute to that growth and yours?
Your success will be based on building relationships from the inside, while insuring that the outside sales reps are able to maintain and grow key accounts. You will do this by constantly staying in contact with new as well as existing customers. Your customers listen when you call because you will understand their business, making it possible for them to turn a profit in a very competitive world.
• Responsible for outbound sales calls directly to prospect and/or existing ACCO Brands customers.
• Respond to customer questions and solicit customer orders.
• Effectively build rapport with customers by probing for needs and recommending appropriate solutions.
• Achieve daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction by following established processes and procedures.
• Perform outbound sales activities such as lead follow-up and sales qualification to develop a portfolio of buying customers while meeting or exceeding daily outbound call quotas.
• Focus on acquiring new ACCO Brands business within assigned geographic territories.
• Offering ACCO/Mead’s full product line from medium-sized to large accounts.
• Proactively promote products, services, and the ACCO Brands value proposition.
• Develop and execute daily, weekly, and annual sales activity plans for target accounts.
• Maintain a high activity level with current customers and prospects on a daily basis via telephone, email, and other modes of appropriate communication.
• Adhere to the required and established sales activity metrics and measurements by maintaining current records or contacts and sales activities/opportunities in SalesForce.com .
• Initiate and manage regular follow up with internal partners and customer contacts to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Analyze sales data to identify opportunities for revenue generation and profit growth.
• Educate customers and direct them to ACCOBrandspartner.com.
• Report sales activity results to the Inside Team Lead daily.
• Maintain up-to-date understanding of products and services offered as well as proactively provide market feedback and data to appropriate company resources and functions.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Drive for results
- Ability to research and assess quality account potential
- Problem solving
- Priority setting/time management
- Resiliency and perseverance
- Negotiating skills
- Customer focus
- Presentation skills
- Goal oriented
- Positive outlook
- Strong self confidence
- Effective listening and questioning skills
- Highly motivated
- Action oriented
- High sense of urgency
- Exceptional professional presence and excellent telephone skills
- Problem solving
- Account penetration and relationship development
- Ability to meet established metrics on a monthly and 3 month rolling basis which can include:
- Daily / monthly handle talk time
- Specific number of dials
- Specific number of emails
- Specific number of daily tasks
- Specific monthly sales quota
- Associate or Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of related selling experience with proven experience in a selling role, preferably in an outbound calling metric driven environment
- Demonstrated ability and track record of achieving goals, objectives and targets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Previous experience with sales automation tool or CRM preferred.
- Ability to effectively work with and through internal resources (Marketing, Strategic Accounts, Field Sales, Technical Services, A/R, Order Entry and Customer Care) to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Strong organizational skills, analytics, with consistent and timely follow up.
- Ability to self-motivate.
- Ability to retain account and customer relationships.
- Strong professional presence and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills along with written communication skills.
- Proficiency in SAP and Salesforce.com preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.