AR Accountant with German / English
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking a talented individual to join the Finance team as a AR accountant at the Warsaw, Poland location.
Purpose of the Job:
Actively participating and developing the Accounts receivable process.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Tasks:
- Support the Credit management process, including receivables control and key indicators reporting
- Maintain customer master data
- Ad-hoc or miscellaneous invoicing
- Control incoming payments
- Register incoming payments
- Reconciliation of Accounts Receivable, bank accounts and subsequent accounts
- Send out and follow up on reminders to customers
- Customer contacts regarding payments and dunning
- Work closely with customer service department across Europe to serve our customers in the best possible way
- Efficiency Improvement and simplification of credit management process
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances
Knowledge & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in business administration or completed upper secondary economics course with at least 2 years of relevant experience within Accounts Receivable
- Fluent in English and German
- Good practical knowledge and understanding of accounts receivable processes
- Flexible and open
- High integrity
- Service- minded
- Knowledge of SAP
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Leitz stapler or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.