Marketing Intern - Office Products
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking a creative, dependable, and enthusiastic Marketing Intern- Office Products to join our U.S. Marketing Team in Kettering, Ohio. As an intern you will have the opportunity to perform market analysis and research the latest trends, co-lead projects, and present new ideas. The invaluable learning experience, knowledge, and skills you develop will set the foundation for your future career.
- No prior marketing experience is required; however, we do look for candidates who have a proven track record of success in balancing academics, employment and extracurricular activities.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, Communications, or a similar field.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (4.0 scale).
- Ability to commit to a one-year internship, working full-time (40 hours) during the summer and part-time (minimum 15 hours) during the school year.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint required).
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Sound analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours. If you have touched a PowerA® gaming controller, a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.