Pricing Administrative Associate
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Pricing Administrative Associate
The Pricing Administrative Associate’s primary function is to administer daily transactional pricing into ACCO Brands ERP systems. Provide timely and accurate support of the Pricing Central Mailbox and to partner with the cross functional teams and leadership to execute pricing updates.
This role will provide pricing administrative tasks for ACCO Brands North America Direct and Indirect business areas.
- Daily oversight and execution of the Pricing Central mailbox.
- Customer Care’s primary contact for pricing resolution at the time of processing orders.
- Process daily transactional pricing in ERP system(s) ensuring compliance with ACCO Brands policy, procedure and timelines. This includes customer price exceptions, promotional & contract pricing.
- Ensure customer specific prices have the appropriate approvals and are accurately processed in ACCO’s ERP system(s).
- Validation of pricing entries ensuring alignment with customer systems.
- Daily review of price holds to ensure timely resolution.
- Trouble shoot, resolve and/or escalate ERP system issues.
- Maintains ZKTV tables accurately and timely.
- Prepare and communicate pricing updates to Sales, Sales Support teams and direct to customers as defined by process.
- Publish and maintain various pricing catalogs/price lists. Distributes to Sales and Sales Support as required.
- Develops knowledge and relationships with interdependent functional areas in support of developing a solid understanding of pricing and how it interfaces in other areas. E.g. Marketing, Sales and Customer Care.
- Collaboratively supports the organization in adhering to pricing KPI’s and SOX audit requirements.
- Provides support to the department Manager in documenting and maintaining procedures and policies.
- Will work with an eye towards continuous process improvement opportunities.
- Provides other related duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience in data entry and/or like type situations of a pricing environment.
- Strong organizational skills with a disciplined approach to managing processes on a day to day basis respecting defined procedures and policies.
- Strong data entry skills and experience.
- Excellent and effective oral and written communication, multitasking and creative skills.
- Must be detailed oriented with a sense of urgency while maintaining accuracy and timeliness.
- Must be able to perform both independently and in a team environment.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills required, SAP knowledge a plus
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a PowerA® gaming controller, a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.