Associate Manager - Home Care
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
The Associate Manager of Personal Care is responsible for assisting in the overall operations of the branch, and providing guidance and development to assigned branch staff. Must be a strong team leader who works in conjunction with the Director of Personal Care (DPC).
AccentCare, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations to "otherwise qualified individuals."
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with branch operations and assigned branch staff development
- Provides support to assigned remote branches for the purpose of training and development
- Works with area and regional leadership to maintain branch operational consistency across the region
- Reports opportunities for operational improvement of assigned branches to leadership
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining exemplary standards in the care of our clients and our referral sources
- Adherence to applicable company policies and procedures, and all applicable compliance requirements for the branch
- Responsible for scheduling and documenting QAPI meetings in the absence of the DPC.
- Assists the DPC with the roll out of corporate initiatives and team building within the branch
- Support the DPC in the day-to-day activities of all office staff, to include recruiting, hiring, assessment activity, staffing / scheduling, risk management requirements, payroll / billing requirements, and all compliance and human resource needs
- Provides guidance and direction to assigned branch leadership
- Is willing and able to travel to assigned branches for the purpose of training and development of existing and new staff members
- Responsible for the overall quality and depth of the Care Partner pool
- Responsible for the overall service levels we provide to our clients and referral sources
- Partners with the DPC to communicate procedural changes to office staff and ensures compliance
- Responsible for the coding and approval of branch office Accounts Payable activities
- Helps oversee the management of petty cash and office funds to ensure proper handling
- Support sales staff in their community activities as needed
- Monitors compliance and reports any opportunities for improvement to leadership.
- Consistently meets or exceeds service level expectations of contractual referral partners.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
- Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to, the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of Accent Care
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Two years of branch or department supervisory experience required
- Home Care or Staffing Experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal/listening skills are required
- Effective problem solving and task analysis skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. Ability to manage and work in a multi-task environment and meet assigned deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, handle details accurately, follow up with minimal supervision, and complete tasks within specified deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees
- Must exhibit effective conflict management and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare!