Home Health Aide (Washington Court House)
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
* This position requires a current Home Health Aide Certificate if required by the state in which the aide is employed as well as a successful completion of competency evaluation.
* Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification and First Aid certification while employed in a clinical role.
* Must be an STNA (state tested nursing assistant) or have at least 1 year of experience and have worked that year in the past 2 years in home health or a facility.
* Must be 18 and be able to pass a drug test and background check.
* Must have the ability to perform tasks involving physical activity (which may include heavy lifting and extensive bending and standing).
* Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.