Manager Financial Planning and Analysis
Building Better Together. Bringing passion and purpose to all we do!
We have a bold vision to reimagine care. And that’s possible because of every individual team member. AccentCare believes investing in people and their opportunities produce more satisfying careers, personal growth, and better patient outcomes. In addition, we emphasize training and hiring a diverse workforce with the lived experience and skills to deliver culturally competent, inclusive care.
POSITION: Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for supporting senior management in the financial planning process and operations analysis.
- Lead efforts to budget annually and forecast quarterly certain corporate expenses, as well as assist in the management of the overall company budget process setting timelines, ensuring all budgets are completed on time accurately and comprehensively.
- Support and partner with the Operations Finance teams, assisting them with complex analysis and in the creation of the narrative around monthly results, quarterly forecast and annual budgets.
- Review month-end financial reports, construct financial projections and recast financial statements, provide variance analysis, research financial irregularities, and use the analysis to develop meaningful financial reports.
- Define, monitor, and control accountability matrices as they relate to the accountability for financial performance.
- Review, analyze and compare monthly and quarterly operating department financial results and key performance indicators against plan and other internal benchmarks.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
- 7+ years of progressive corporate finance or FP&A experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- Master’s of Business Administration in Finance preferred, but not required
- This position requires proof of the COVID-19 Vaccination as a condition of employment
- Comprehensive knowledge of theories, concepts, and practices with the ability to use in complex, difficult, and/or unprecedented situations
- Apply highly proficient and specialized skills to function in situations that are varied, complex, and/or non-routine
- Advanced ability to manage projects and processes
- Ability to create complex documents, spreadsheet analysis models, and advanced graphics
- Excellent ability to draft, edit, and proofread internal and external correspondence, ensure files are organized, manage electronic schedule as appropriate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal/listening skills
- Proficient in interacting with and creating a collaborative working environment amongst and stakeholders at all levels of the organization