Administrative Assistant - Homecare
Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about the exciting opportunities with Texas Home Health, an AccentCare® company.
Why work at Texas Home Health
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Generous paid time off (PTO) benefits for full time employees
- 6 Paid Holidays + 2 floating holidays annually
- Training and career development
- Opportunity to enroll in company sponsored medical, dental and vision benefits after meeting eligibility criteria
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ability to make a positive impact on the local community
- Great company culture that encourages a team environment and personal development
Position: Administrative Assistant
POSITION SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support to our office teams, working with the team to ensure quality coordination of service for our clients and field staff.
AccentCare, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations to “otherwise qualified individuals.”
What does an Administrative Assistant do?
- Answers and directs incoming calls
- Greets and assist visitors
- Maintains confidential information
- Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What we look for in a qualified candidate
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum (1) year experience in general clerical duties
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact successfully with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to organize and process work in a timely manner for maximum productivity
Thank you for your interest in Texas Home Health. We will review your qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good fit for this position!