Home Health Aide CNA PRN Desoto TX
As a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) you will:
- Communicate effectively with patients, supervisors and co-workers.
- Utilize basic knowledge to carry out agency philosophy and goals of agency in provision of patient care.
- Document observations and provision of care according to agency policy/procedure.
- Maintain clean, safe, healthy environment and assists in teaching family members and patient’s ways to simplify household tasks and cope with disabilities.
- Recognize the physical, emotional, and developmental characteristics of the populations served by agency, including need for respect for the patient, his/her privacy and his/her property.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates
- Home Health Aide Certification meeting HCFA requirements plus one (1) year experience as Home Health Aide and successful completion of competency evaluation
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity (which may include heavy lifting and extensive bending and standing)
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order
Join Our Team
Texas Home Health Hospice an AccentCare Company is committed to excellence in the delivery of in-home patient care services. AccentCare has over 20,000 dedicated employees in 110 locations nationwide, and is one of the leading home healthcare service providers. Come be a part of an exciting organization that rewards and recognizes its team members for excellent service, offering quarterly performance awards and annual monetary prizes. With access to cutting edge technology and on-going training programs, we equip our staff with the tools and resources they need to concentrate on our patients and not on paperwork.