VP Capacity Planning and Staffing
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions of the Position):
- Develops and maintains the end to end process associated with AccentCare’s capacity planning and staffing approach for the home health line of business.
- In conjunction with IT, works to develop and deploy sophisticated modeling to support capacity/staffing decisions. Ensures models are accurate, timely, and predictive of future needs.
- Working with operations ensures modeling output is summarized appropriately for each level of leadership such that plans are easily understood
- Conducts periodic reviews of modeling output and creates alignment among operations leadership of future staffing plans
- Partners with HR to ensure the full operationalization of capacity/staffing plans including hiring/training timelines to support onboarding and productivity ramp-up ahead of stated need.
- Develops detailed analysis around variances to plan. Leverages information to improve the future process and/or modeling
- Collaborates with finance to ensure understanding of future ADC projections as well as the timing of staffing needs.
- Acts as an internal consulting team for operations on any analytical needs. Advocates on behalf of operations with other departments but also acts as an independent arbiter to ensure unbiased views in the analysis
- Leads ad hoc analysis and presentations, providing relevant insights as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in education and experience required. Prefer degrees with a focus in analytics, finance, or econ, statistics.
- Master’s degree helpful, but not required.
- Prior healthcare experience including home health a plus.
- Proven track record applying subject matter expertise (technical skills) to address a core business need and developing a process/system/solution which can deliver repeated/scalable positive results.
- Strong interpersonal skills, judgment, and an ability to collaborate with and influence executives, managers, and the general associate population.
- Excellent strategic, consulting, and process thinking Ability to simplify complex issues and take a pragmatic approach to organizational deliverables. Ability to architect and implement large change and operate easily between concept and operation.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Critical thinking to translate business needs into specific goals, actions, and deliverables.
- Strong business acumen, influencing, thought, and leadership
- Project Management - engaging perspectives from multiple stakeholders, keeping people informed, driving to closure, and/or ensuring the ongoing viability of initiatives; Develops project plans; Completes projects on time.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Varies writing style to meet needs.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Conserves organizational resources.
- Managing Change: The ability to demonstrate support for innovation and for organizational changes needed to improve effectiveness, including initiating, sponsoring, and implementing organizational change as well as helping others to successfully manage change.
- Results and resolution-oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment