Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about this exciting opportunity with AccentCare®. Learn more about us at www.accentcare.com.
The Client Manager is dedicated to the overall service satisfaction levels of our clients and CarePartners. The primary responsibilities include the recruitment, training, and retention of a qualified caregiver pool; the management of new inquiries through SOC, including Intracare maintenance; supporting the initial client / CarePartner staffing and plan of care process; managing on-going TLC program requirements to drive satisfaction levels; direct management of assigned CarePartners throughout their employment cycle; and support of key sales initiatives, contracts, and AE activities with key referral accounts. Additional responsibilities may include authorization management, CarePartner payroll, supporting on-going staffing and customer service requirements, and Vividcare maintenance.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions of the Position):
- Responsible for Client Intake and Assessment.
- Receives and conducts initial client assessment and periodic visits to clients’ locations.
- Manages contact with client, families, hospital discharge planners, and other agencies regarding client’s needs and concerns.
- Responsible for ensuring cost effective care through optimal utilization of agency services and community/family resources.
- Responsible for managing team of Care Partners in department, including all employment-related actions. Ensures that all transactions are managed according to policy throughout the entire employment relationship, including interviewing, hiring, orienting, training, supervising, performance evaluation, counseling/corrective action, and termination.
- Monitors service quality provided to our clients.
- Utilizing our established TLC policy, supervises client services to ensure client needs are successfully met and plan of care is being followed and adheres to company standards.
- Communicates effectively with Branch/Area Manager, Area Sales Manager, and Account Executive to ensure open communication on current service levels.
- Recommends changes to plans of care and coordinates required changes.
- Maintains client information in VividCare system.
- Inputs client information.
- Tracks insurance and contract authorizations/re-authorizations.
- Responsible for maintenance of IntraCare records.
- Maintenance of all new client inquiries.
- Assigns new inquiries to alternate staff or to per diem nurses as required.
- Maintains accuracy of IntraCare fields and ensures all fields are current.
- Functions as back-up support to Branch/Area Manager.
- Supports office staff recruiting as necessary.
- Assists with Care Partner orientation.
- Assists with processing and running daily reports.
- Coordinates requests for home care services and initiation of care.
- Gathers all necessary case information from inquiry.
- Checks Care Partner availability in VividCare.
- Schedules initial Care Partners based on case requirements and availability.
- Cultivate new and existing relationships with current referral sources in partnership with Sales Team.
- Assists with in-services, trainings, and relationship development with existing referral sources.
- Supports contract payer relationships.
- Maintains professional communication and appearance.
- Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of Accent Care.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one year home care experience, human resources, community service and/or supervisory experience
- Bachelor degree in Business/Communications/Healthcare Administration
- Scheduling experience in the staffing industry
- Proven leadership ability
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external customers professionally
- Strong computer skills including experience with MS Office, including Outlook
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Impeccable follow-up skills
WORK ENVIRONMENT/DEMANDS OF THE POSITION:
(Travel, Physical Demand, Dexterity, Mental Demand, Working Conditions)
- Travel: Position requires minimal business travel and a valid Driver’s License.
- Physical Demand: Light physical effort. For example, standing, bending, or stooping for extended periods, operating light office equipment, e.g., personal computer, copier, fax machine, etc., manually handling medium weight materials and/or equipment (0 to 10 pounds).
- Dexterity: Light dexterity, e.g. using data processing equipment, long periods of standing/sitting, etc.
- Mental Demand: Moderate to high degree of concentration due to volume, complexity, and/or “pressure” of work.
- Working Conditions: Clean working conditions with no disagreeable factors.
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare. We will review your qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good fit for this position!