Facilities Coordinator, Dallas, TX
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with over 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position Title: Facilities Specialist
Reports To: Director of Real Estate
The Facilities Specialist will assist the Director of Real Estate & Facilities Management and the Sr. Facilities Project Manager. The Facilities Specialist will be experienced in project planning, space planning, scheduling, budgeting, monitoring, reporting and implementing/execution from small to large projects to contract/ proposal initiation to final operational stage development. Successfully manages internal and external customer communications and serves as liaison to ensure results meet deliverables from conception to completion. Resourceful problem solver who brings attention to detail and superior organizational skills Excels at turn-key project implementation and management for multi-site locations. Extensive background and proven success in interior design, architecture/layout design, AutoCAD and construction review, corporate real estate and facilities, O&M work orders, landlord and site team request and some knowledge with landlord negotiations.
Project Management- Space planning and Layout Design – Construction Documents, C”D’s & Timelines - Construction Coordination _ Construction Administration – Design Development – Interior Design – Auto CAD Design – Site Analysis – Facilities Planning & Coordination – National Accounts – Client Interface & Liaison – Move Planning & Coordination – Representative between AC, LL and field team – Lease Review – Remote billing rent and utilities – Bidding Process & Cost Estimating – O&M repairs and general facilities request/work orders.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilities coordination/management, O&M and knowledge in real estate experience
- Providing project support to contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage
- Project coordination and space planning. Oversee and work with site team, landlords, GC’s IT Move Support, etc. with new offices, expansions, relocations, closures and restorations
- Skills to be able to manage and oversee field offices remotely (sight unseen) to minimize traveling cost
- Work with field site team, LL’s and GC regarding construction CD’s, space planning and project management to ensure plans are correct and the project is competed to the satisfaction of all involved
- Budget and prepare financial cost
- Oversee property rent, utilities and all O&M maintenance and repairs
- Oversee a large amount of invoices
- Handle O&M request/work orders for both local and field operations
- Furniture request “existing not new” – Coordinate the move support and installation
- Manage and oversee multiple project and request simultaneous “multi-task which requires being detailed orientated
- Obtain Certification of Occupancy or new offices prior to occupying the space. Ensure all trades provide certificate of insurance to the LL prior to performing work.
- Oversee the LL, TI and GC construction schedule/timeline to ensure we stay on target with the planned move in/occupancy date. Ensure all required permits, construction CD’s, etc. are received and filed.
- Coordinate and be the liaison between the LL, the field staff and the vendor/contractor for all office requirements and repairs.
- Knowledge of lease review and negotiations
- Comply with all OSHA, ADA and City laws
- 3-5 years’ experience leading or managing projects
- 3-5 years’ experience with Facility or property management experience
- Understanding of business process and key issues related to facility & property management
- OSHA certified, knowledge in interior design, Systems furniture, AutoCAD Layout design & Construction CD review
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint , HarborFlex