Director of Patient Care Services / DPCS Home Health
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes delivering evidence-based care in the home and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make a Difference every day.
Position: Director of Patient Care Services
Location: Brenham, TX
Shift: Full Time
Our positions of clinical leadership allow you to utilize your experience through direct oversight of your team of talented clinicians who are committed to delivering quality patient care. Your passion, dedication and drive will help impact the lives of not only your staff, but also the lives of the patients and families who are in our care.
As a Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) you will:
- Supervise day-to-day clinical and office operations.
- Ensure new patient referrals are assigned to the appropriate clinical personnel and that evaluations are performed within 48 hours, unless sufficient documentation exists to warrant a delay in care.
- Ensure plans of treatment are reviewed and assessed for appropriateness of clinical content frequency goals and referrals to other disciplines.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Commit to the values and missions of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred, in nursing with current licensure to practice nursing in the state of agency operation
- Minimum three (3) years experience, within the last five (5) years, in a home health agency with at least one (1) year of which was in a supervisory or administrative role
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Prior use of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) preferred
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with the state and/or organization requirements and is good working order